Spring Series 2014
|Sunday||January 26||8:00 am|
|Sunday||March 09||8:00 am||High Point Standings|
|Sunday||April 13||8:00 am|
|Sunday||May 18||8:00 am|
Location: 100 Placerville Drive, Placerville
- Mail Entries to: 100 Placerville Drive, Placerville, CA 95667
- Fax Entries to: (530) 295-2566
- E-mail Entries to: e-mail
- For More information, call (530) 621-5860
High Point Awards presented in each division at end of the Series
ARENA is Covered, Shows will not be canceled due to Rain.
A portion of the arena will be used for warm up and a staging area during show.
Pre- Register Postmarked by Monday, prior to show or hand delivered to fair office by Wednesday, prior to show.
- There will be no Refunds for "No shows", cancellations of show and /or classes.
- Post registration and day of show fees, add $5 per class.
California Department of Food and Agriculture requires a Drug testing fee of $5 per horse.
CSHA Rules are followed as a guideline with EXCEPTIONS:
Stallions are not to be shown or handled by anyone under 18.
Any aged horse may use a snaffle bit in these schooling shows.
Correct attire is preferred!
Schooling Show Management decisions will supercede all rules with CSHA.