2nd Annual Smokin' Summerfest
featuring Micro Brews
Saturday, September 14
Noon to 5:00pm
Unlimited beer tasting wristband $20 at door/$18 in advance
Must be 21+ with current ID
Brewery List (as of 9/4/13)
Black Diamond Brewery
Goose Island Brewery
High Sierra Brewery
Lost Coast Brewery & Pub
Old Hangtown Beerworks
Sierra Nevada Brewery
The Brewers Barn
Add to Calendar
Brewfest with purchase of unlimited beer tasting wristband, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show, Homemade Ice Cream Competition, Horseshoe Tournament, Kids Area, Live Music by the 8-Tracks plus Summer Games including Pick-up Volleyball, Corn Hole and Ladders
100 Placerville Drive, Placerville, CA 95667
El Dorado County Fairgrounds
Homemade Ice Cream Competition
Free to Enter for Chance to Win
"People's Choice Award"
Homemade Ice Cream Entry Form
for Chance to Win Jackpot 75% of Entry Fees
1st, 2nd & 3rd Place Winners
Kniesel's Collision Centers'
Classic Car & Motorcycle Show
Car & Motorcycle Show Information and Entry Form call (530) 621-5860
There is no charge to enter
Summer Games, Kids Area
& Live Music
Live music by the 8-Tracks and
including Pick-up Volleyball, Corn Hole & Ladders
• Event Policy •
- No Pets allowed on the fairgrounds with the exception of Service Dogs.
- No bicycles, quads, or skateboards allowed.
- No guns or weapons allowed even with CCW permit.
- No outside food or beverage allowed except UNOPENED sealed plastic water bottles. Baby food and special dietetic foods will be allowed. NO Coolers. NO alcohol may be brought in.
- EMPTY refillable bottles may be brought in to be filled with water after entering fairgrounds.
- El Dorado County Fairgrounds is a non-smoking grounds. There are designated smoking areas set-up on the fairgrounds for your convenience—behind the grandstands, at the Beer Tree and on the Main Lawn—except near or under shade structures, near animal exhibits or near food booths.
- Please be advised that photographs and video may be taken at the El Dorado County Fairgrounds for use by the El Dorado County Fairgrounds and its licensees on their websites, press and marketing materials, and in other publications and productions. By entering the event, you consent to the Fairgrounds and its licensees to photograph, video and/or using your image and likeness.
- Government warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
Thank you to our Sponsors!